DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTING
Drug & Alcohol Statistics
According to research by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) on drug and alcohol use:
- 73% of illicit drug users are employed
- 52% of employees that test positive are DAILY users
- 1 in 12 full-time employees report current use of drugs
- 1 in 10 people have an alcohol problem
And when comparing the “recreational drug user” to a Drug-free Employee, an employee with a substance abuse problem is:
- Twice as likely to request time-off
- 3 times as likely to be late for work
- 6 times more likely to be involved in a workplace accident
- 5 times as likely to file a Worker’s Compensation claim
- 1/3 less productive
- Incur 300% higher medical costs
Why Choose Us?
Protect your company, protect your employees and customers, and protect your reputation. J2 Laboratories can help you establish and maintain a professional drug-free workplace program and provide you with all the benefits of a drug-free workplace.
The staff of J2 Laboratories is experienced and knowledgeable in forensic chain-of-custody protocols and procedures. J2 Laboratories constantly updates its protocols to meet the ever changing regulations related to employee testing.
When it comes to employment related testing, you can trust J2 Laboratories with your business. Contact us at
Local (520) 690-7385
Toll-free (877) 690-7385