DEPT. OF TRANSPORTATION (DOT)
About DOT Testing
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), along with the Department of Transportation (DOT), requires that all Drivers that have and use their Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) for employment, and anyone employing CDL drivers, comply with DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing rules (49 CFR Part 40 and 382). This requirement also obligates foreign trucking companies (Canadian or Mexican) that operate on US soil to also comply.
This includes all full-time, part-time, intermittent, backup and international drivers. As an employer, you have a responsibility to implement and maintain compliance with a drug and alcohol testing program in accordance with the regulations set forth by DOT. Owner / Operators (an employer who employs himself/herself as a driver) must also comply with DOT requirements that apply to both employers and drivers (49 CFR Part 382).
DOT Compliance Programs
J2 Laboratories provides all the necessary resources and services for employers and drivers to comply with DOT Drug and Alcohol testing regulations with absolute confidence. DOT Compliance Programs include:
- National and International Consortiums
- Consortiums for owner/operators and small companies
- Individual or Private Compliance Programs for larger companies
- DOT Urine Drug Testing meeting federal requirements
- DOT Breath Alcohol Testing meeting federal requirements
- Random Selection Services in accordance with DOT requirements
- Specimen collection services performed by trained and certified personnel
- Multiple collection sites in Southern Arizona
- Large contracted collection site network throughout the nation
- Drug Supervisor Training required by DOT
- Available in person or by interactive website
- Records Management
- Audit Assistance
Why Choose Us?
J2 Laboratories also facilitates DOT Compliance Programs (Consortiums and Private Programs) specifically for Mexican trucking companies that operate within the US. Many large and small trucking companies throughout Mexico count on J2 Laboratories to meet and maintain their compliance with DOT Drug and Alcohol testing regulations.
Bilingual, knowledgeable, and experienced personnel are dedicated to ensuring 100% compliance with all of the demanding requirements set forth by the federal Department of Transportation.
If you are in need of a professional DOT Compliance Program, please contact J2 Laboratories!
Local (520) 690-7385
Toll-free (877) 690-7385